Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's going to be a little slow around here for a while..

The posting is going to be awful slow for a while guys, as you have no doubt already noticed.
I'm just incredibly busy right now, and I have no time to search for new pics, and although I do have about 4 articles I am working on, finding the time to polish them up and finish them off is going to be very difficult.

I am working 2 jobs and have begun to scrap a lot of junk at one of my jobs.
After you load 4,000 lbs of wire in a few hours, then thousands of pounds of apliances for the rest of the day... you tend to be a little tired in the evenings.
(if you aren't at your other job!)

Hope to be back up to speed sometime soon!


Bird

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Brother! You know what they say, the Big Man never gives us more than we can handle!

    ReplyDelete